Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lake Harmony


The girls and I spent some time in Lake Harmony this week with some friends.  We had a great time enjoying the beautiful scenery, playing in the lake and enjoying time with friends.


Ava and Bella really enjoyed the water at the lake!






Of course when it came time for her to pee she refused to go in the port o potty.  I can't say I blame her because they are pretty gross but I told her to just pee in the lake and to try and be discreet about it.  Apparently being discreet is a little difficult for a 4 year old...as soon as she sat in the water to go she yells "Ew hot pee pee!" Great work Ava, great work.

Love her pig tails!


Friends!!

My Girls!! 

IPad fun :)

We had such a great time but we were so happy to come home and see Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment